Just darling true vintage 1920's flapper dress! Made from a jade turquoise green color silk with an antique aged floral crochet lace neckline, lined at the upper part inside. Pretty peplum at the waist with gathered draped sash piece at the one side. Pulls on over the head with a v neckline, closes with snaps down the left side. Don this get up for your holiday 1920's themed party with some pearls and a headband!
Modern size Medium
Shoulders | 19.5"
Chest | 37"
Waist | 32"
Hips | 39"
Shoulders | 14"
Length | 49"
*please see measurements for accurate sizing
Good vintage condition. See photos for flaws, sold as-is and priced accordingly for a 1920's dress.
- Very faint sun fading on the skirt, hard to photograph but it's subtle and not noticeable when wearing.
- Hand sewn repairs done the front right shoulder area of the lace, probably about 5 or so small sewn spots, see photo for example.
- Snap at the waist the silk is pulling a bit, may need re-inforcing in the future.
- Right armhole is sewn smaller than the right (11 inch circumference)
- Small faint spot on the chest as pictured.
*All items are true vintage unless otherwise specified, meaning there's only one in one size and once it's sold out it's gone forever!
We highly recommend measuring an item you already own to figure out sizing and ensure proper fit. Please check out our store policies before making a purchase.